Isnin, 3 Oktober 2011

Trials Of Life

My life is not the same
When i'm too corncened by what they say
Why should I? When I have You
To doubt You would be the worst mistake


Deep inside I know
That amidst all the darkness
And everything which make no sense
I know that You exist
You are the light
That guides me throught darkest night
That shows me right from wrong in life
In a world that often lie


Cause I don't need anyone
Nor anything in life
But you
No I dont need anyone
To show me my way
No I dont need anyone
But You


Trials of life upon me
Are more precious than diamonds and gold
Tested with fire I may be
But I know i'll come out stronger
in this world.


I only want the things
You know is best for me
I'd gladly sacrifice
If that'a what You decree
I would break and
Mourn in eternity
Perish into the sea
If that's what You want for me


write by SAMI YUSUF

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan